This Raw Cacao Nib Coconut Bites recipe is one of our favourite desserts as it’s so unbelievably delicious, easy and fast to make. Just about 3 minutes of your time. and BOOM , ENJOY!
As you already know we are pretty obsessed with coconut and we eat it almost with everything! From coconut muesli bars for breakfast to coconut pumpkin soup for dinner! So why not incorporating it into our special sweet treats too?!
- 1 cup cacao nibs
- 1 cup raw crushes cashew
- 10 medium dates
- 2 tbsp of shredded coconut (without sugar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil (warmed ti liquid consistency)
- Combine all the ingredients except the coconut oil and coconut flakes in a food processor and process for a few minutes until chopped to a fine texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl. Add the melted coconut oil and stir until well combined.
- Form into 1-inch round balls and roll them in shredded coconut to slightly cover the entire bite and amp up the cacao nibs flavour. Then place them on waxed paper ideally (baking paper will do just fine too) and refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes, then transfer them to an airtight container.
Keep in mind that the bites will keep for 2 weeks, refrigerated!