These healthy coconut chips are a treat for every coconut lover! You can sprinkle them on top of your (homemade) coconut milk ice-cream, coconut flour cupcakes, mix them into your granola and eat them plain.
These toasted coconut chips taste amazing!! It's delicious when you eat them right out of the oven. They're sweet, salty and coconutty. In short, they taste like heaven! You can keep them for several months. You can make a large batch of them to use for decoration for cupcakes or coconut treats.
Toasted Coconut Chips:
- 2 Cups Coconut Flakes.
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, Melted.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Sugar.
- 1/2 Tablespoon Salt.
- Preheat your oven to 320 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Spread the chips across a large cookie sheet.
- Bake the chips for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir the chips and bake them for 2-3 more minutes or until coconut chips are all toasted.
- Store in an airtight container.
If you enjoy coconut butter, you can take these coconut chips and toss them in a food processor to make toasted coconut butter. It truly tastes incredible and can be used like regular coconut butter in recipes.